||Central Operations Utility Clerk
||Part - Time - Temporary
This position is responsible for various tasks in supporting the Operations units as requires:
- Process Lockbox deposits (including scan deposited checks and invoices and mail/email to customers), outgoing collection items, and foreign check collection.
- Daily reconciliation of official checks (Cashier’s Check, Interest Check and Expense Check) including reviewing image check copy and credit copy, verifying officer’s signature and sorting/filing official checks register logs from all branches.
- Completion of research requests, subpoenas for records and Verification of Deposit requests.
- Courier bag, Interoffice and USPS mails sorting and distribution, outgoing mails processing, statement, notices rendering.
- TREEV Reports – BARR PC download and distribution of files.
- Batch Report balancing.
- Courier service contact.
- Vendor invoices charging AAS/account.
- Office Document Scanning
||High School Diploma or equivalent with anticipation of continuing education towards degree.
||Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible banking experience
- Good analytical, creative, flexible skills and manage well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to be proactive and motivated with a high customer service orientation for both internal/external client;
- Possess teamwork spirit and work independently within the scope of responsibilities for the position;
- Ability to plan and monitor activities according to priorities and multi-task;
- Good organizational, problem-solving (solutions-oriented approach), negotiation & follow-up skills;
- Good command of oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literate, high level of proficiency using Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Far East National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.