This position is responsible for performing variety of duties from reconciling general ledger accounts, expense accounts, preparing reports for management and filing.
- Performs reconciliation of bank accounts, and various general ledger accounts;
- Performs research on discrepancies and inquiries by managers;
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Maintains vendor files, including scanning and filing processed invoices for record keeping.
- Processes purchasing order for bank office supplies and lunchroom supplies.
- Prepares journal entries and record it onto the core system.
- Possess teamwork spirit and work independently within the scope of responsibilities for the position;
- Ability to plan and monitor activities according to priorities and multi-task;
- Good organizational, problem-solving (solutions-oriented approach), negotiation & follow-up skills;
- Good analytical, creative, flexible skills and manage well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to be proactive and motivated with a high customer service orientation for both internal/external client;
- Good command of oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literate, high level of proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel required
Far East National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.