This position is responsible for assisting in the completion of the Internal Audit Plan under the guidance of the Senior Audit Manager and the Audit Committee.
- Plans and schedules audits and special projects ensuring that they are completed in accordance with the Bank’s Internal Audit Policies and Procedures.
- Performs audits, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting bank processes.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audits and projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
- Manages assigned responsibilities within budgeted time frames.
- Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant banking industry or auditing experience;
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus;
- Possess teamwork spirit and work independently within the scope of responsibilities for the position;
- Strong analytical, creative, flexible skills, and manage well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to plan and monitor activities according to priorities and multi-task;
- Ability to be proactive and motivated with a high customer service orientation for both internal/external contacts;
- Good organizational, problem-solving (solutions-oriented approach), negotiation and follow-up skills;
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines;
- Good command of oral and written communication skills;
- Must have good knowledge of bank policies and procedures, rules and regulations;
- Strong knowledge of the banking financial reporting functions, complex banking practices and banking operations is essentialWillingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges;
- Computer literate, high level of proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Far East National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.